GLUE TRAPS 402
GLUE TRAPS 402
Catchmaster's Rat, Mouse, Snake & Insect Glue Trays are made with AP&G’s legendary, non-toxic glue formula. They are sticky enough to catch all kinds of spiders, mice, rats, and crawling insects, but not enough to cause a nuisance for you and/or your pets. Glue boards are a great option for locations that are dry and/or dusty where glue trays and other traps may get contaminated.
- Treat & Prevent Pest Problems: Additional bait is not needed and aside from separating the glue tray sets, no additional set up is required. The glue trays go to work immediately.
- Low Maintenance: Glue trays are a pest treatment and pest prevention solution that require the short tasks of setting and checking traps.
- Important Set Up Tips: Remove glue tray set from box, open and separate trays. Place along bottom of walls and corners in areas where you've noticed rodent, insect, scorpion, spider, and/or snake activity. Glue trays work in all types of warm environments but are less effective in dusty places.
- Non-Toxic: Consumption of the glue, while not recommended, is not harmful to pets or people. If a person or pet comes into contact with a glue tray, you can remove glue using vegetable or food-grade mineral oil.
- Cost-Effective: These are the same traps that a professional will use when they come to your house, but without the cost. Application requires a small amount of your time and no additional inputs.